Home Buying Tips
- Make a list of all of your needs, wants, nice-to-haves, and deal-breakers before viewing properties. That way, you are able to put in an offer quickly when you find a home you want to buy.
- Use current market data to make informed decisions. I can provide you with the latest information for Kitsap County. You can also get better informed by reading the Gardner Report for Western Washington, produced quarterly by Windermere's Chief Economist, Matthew Gardner.
- Find an experienced Realtor to be your advocate. As a Certified Negotiation Expert, I will advocate for you, keeping your best interests at the forefront of everything I do.
- Home buying doesn't have to be stressful. Find someone who will help you understand all the terms, processes, and documents involved. I'm in the top 10% of real estate agents in the county so I am well-versed in this process and I value open, clear communication.
Home Selling Tips
- Choose a full-service, licensed real estate professional to ensure success. When you decide to sell your home, you want to get the best price and the most favorable terms in a timeframe that meets your needs. I've sold over 150 million in real estate and I have a variety of excellent local vendors and marketing tools to provide maximum support.
- Set a price according to current market data. I know Kitsap County's market well and I can give you a free market analysis to get started.
- Communicate regularly with your agent so you can make informed decisions throughout the entire home selling process.
- Be clear about your needs and your timeframe so that your agent can advocate on your behalf, negotiating for the most favorable terms from pricing to closing.