Molly has sold 150 million in real estate, placing her in the top 10% of real estate agents in the county. She is a Managing Broker with Windermere Real State. She has a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, University of Washington. Member of Chapel Hill Presbyterian Church in Gig Harbor.
Molly has received the following professional designations:
* E-PRO certification. e-PRO is the official technology certification program of the National Association of Realtors.
* Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) from the Washington Association of Realtors
* Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation by the Council of Residential Specialists
* Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR) designation by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council, Inc. (REBAC) of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
* Accredited Seller Representative® (ASR®)
* Transnational Referral Certification (TRC)
* EcoBroker®, designation. Molly joins the movement of professionals pushing the real estate market toward energy-efficient, sustainable, and healthier design/features in homes and buildings.
* Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE®)
* Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist designation, (CLHMS)
Whether you are a first-time home buyer or interested in selling your current home, Molly can help. During these times of uncertainty, baby boomers are concerned about outliving their retirement savings. They are soon-to-be empty nesters and want to downsize their homes. Molly can sell your home and find a home that is right for you and fits your needs.